EternalGamesEternalGames

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Seeing as I am a huge minecraft nerd I found this absolutely amazing.
Sadly none of my minecraft-playing friends is online at the moment so I can't send them the link to this video just yet.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

This game is absolutely awesome!
I managed to complete it on my first try, but the battles were really challenging and required a lot of thinking and provided a good challenge. I'm also really fascinated by the art aspect of this game.

Scout-Finch Scout-Finch

This is amazing! Everything blends together so well and it's really emotional.

B7 - Dragons > Unicorns B7 - Dragons > Unicorns

That's way brutal!
Love the guitar, love the drums, love everything!
I wish I had these kind of skills in the metal section.

Burn7 responds:

Hey, thanks dude!

Ya just gotta practice at it, same as everyone else. Skills don't just appear on a random happenstance, they're not a pokemon battle where "Wild METAL SKILLS Appears!".

I would say it's about true hard work and dedication, but I'm the laziest motherfucker ever so I can't really say that. Especially because talent > hard work :P

Anything Anything

I think you did pretty good!
I love the chord progression and really think the melody starting at 0:55 is very nice and touching.
Also the transitions between parts were very fluent.

However there are a few things that bother me a bit:
At the beginning there was a lot of dissonance, which in my opinion does not really fit into the piece. Also the part introducing the piano at the end was a bit unfitting. In my opinion you should've let it end with the guitar fading out.
Drums were a bit too loud, too.

I'll still give you 4* because of the beautiful guitar part starting at 1:48!

Rojakai responds:

Hey, thanks for the review/advice! Yeah, I wasn't sure about the piano at the end. I felt the song was a bit repetitious and i wanted something different to end on. Looking back on it, you're right and I should have let it fade out like you said. Well, I appreciate the advice and I'll definitely be sure to make improvements in my next piece!